The Eclipse residential elevator is a smooth riding elevator that doesn’t require a separate machine room so it takes less space in the home and usually takes less time to install than hydraulic elevators.
Construction requirements for the Eclipse are simpler than some other home elevators, making it easier to install into an existing home.
The Eclipse home elevator is the perfect complement to your home with a variety of finishes and fixtures to suit virtually any décor. For superior convenience and a modern appearance, add Savaria automatic slim doors.
Applications: Residential, indoors
Standard Capacity: 750 lb (340 kg), 950 lb (431kg), 1000 lb (453 kg)
Maximum Travel Distance: 50′ (15.24 m), 60′ (18.29 m) where code permits with up to 6 stops and 2 openings
Nominal Speed: 40 ft/min (0.20 m/s)
Motor: 2 hp with geared roller chain variable frequency drive
Minimum Pit: 6″ (152 mm)
Minimum Overhead Clearance: 96″ (2438 mm)
Power Supply: 230 volts, single phase, 60 Hz, 20 amps, 30 amp fused disconnect box with 20 amp fuse
• W36” x L48” x H80” (914 mm x 1219 mm x 2032 mm), • W36” x L54” x H80” (914 mm x 1371 mm x 2032 mm), • W36” x L60” x H80” (914 mm x 1524 mm x 2032 mm), • W40” x L54” x H80” (1067mm x 1371 mm x2032 mm), • Optional Height: 96″
Optional Cab Finishes
• Hardwood, • Unfinished veneer, • Luxury MDF, • Routered White MDF (see colour chart)
Optional Fixture Finishes
• Brass #4 finish (handrail, cab operating panel, hall call station), • Hall call stations available in rectangular or oval design.
Doors and Gate Options
• Panel-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts, or anodized bronze with bronze acrylic inserts, • Visi-fold gate anodized bronze with bronze acrylic, • Clear-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts, • Power gate and door operators
• Up to 6 stops, • Machine roomless controller in hoistway, • Telephone cabinet, • Alpha-numeric button marking, • Two-exit opening, speed upgrade to 50 fpm subject to local code, • Buffer springs, • Keyed hall call station, • Interlocks (Kwiklock, EMI)